Connect KashFlow to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect KashFlow with over 3,000 other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in KashFlow, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect KashFlow to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “KashFlow”
- You will get KashFlow (Beta) or KashFlow (X.X.X)
- If you want to connect to your live KashFlow account, use Beta
- If you want to connect to your UAT KashFlow account first and then move to live KashFlow Account, use (X.X.X)
- Use your credentials to connect your KashFlow account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with KashFlow and Zapier.
Step-by Step Integration Guides
Please follow the links below for step by step guides on creating your first Zaps: