- Who We Are
IRIS Software Group Limited is a Company registered in England and Wales under number 6295385 at Riding Court House, Datchet, Berkshire SL3 9JT VAT number 678 7928 53 (“KashFlow”, “IRIS”, “we”, “us”).
- Use Of Your Personal Data
- What will KashFlow do with my Personal Data?
- KashFlow collects and processes your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- KashFlow service updates KashFlow may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues, product surveys, new feature announcements and news about KashFlow products and services. These e-mails are considered essential to the provision of the service you have requested. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered a part of the service you have chosen.
- Marketing and research. KashFlow and its data processors may use your Personal Data to inform you of other products or services available from KashFlow. For information on how to limit or stop any such communications, see the below section titled “Control Your Personal Data”.
- KashFlow may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your experience and opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. For information on how to limit or stop any such communications, see the below section titled “Control Your Personal Data”.
- Control of your Personal Data You may choose not to receive marketing communications from KashFlow during the sign up process, and through your preferences. You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mails from KashFlow by following the specific instructions in the e-mail you receive. The instructions explain how to stop receiving such e-mails.
- Who will KashFlow share my Personal Data with?
KashFlow does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. KashFlow will share your Personal Data with the following third parties (such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Data except to provide these services to KashFlow);
- KashFlow’s operational service partners in order to operate the Sites and deliver the services you have requested; and/or
- with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support.
In addition, Kashflow may disclose your Personal Data to any member of its group, which means its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and their subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 2006. In the event that Kashflow sells or buys any business or assets it may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. In the event that substantially all of Kashflow’s assets are acquired by a third party purchaser, your Personal Data may be one of the transferred assets.
- Data processors to inform you through calls and emails about additional KashFlow services and partners products on our behalf.
- KashFlow will not disclose your Personal Data to any other third parties without your consent unless required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on KashFlow or the Sites;
- protect and defend the rights or property of KashFlow and/or the Sites; and
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Sites.
- Please keep in mind that if you publicly disclose Personal Data through our Sites, we are not responsible for the security of the Personal Data you publicly disclose and it may be collected and used by others.
- Kashflow Sites may contain links to make it easier for you to visit other websites. These websites are managed by third parties and Kashflow encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Sites so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. KashFlow is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites it may link to.
- Kashflow Transactional Data Retention Policy
Upon termination of your subscription with KashFlow any transactional information provided by you to KashFlow will be retained for a period of 6 (six) months from the date your subscription terminates before being securely deleted. As an additional courtesy, at our discretion, we will aim to give 1 (one) month’s notice of this deletion. During the period between termination and deletion of the data you may request an export file of a copy of a limited subset of your unformatted transactional data. A nominal administration fee may be charged for this service.
- Subject Access Requests
If you wish to find out what Personal Data we hold about you, you can make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998. Your request must be in writing and should detail the nature and likely location of your Personal Data, along with proof of ID and payment of the relevant fee (currently £10). You should send your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with an address to write.
- KashFlow uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to enhance your user experience. You can obtain information about how to manage cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
- KashFlow keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within our Sites in order to determine which services and facilities are the most popular. Any Personal Data collected in this way may be used to deliver customised content and advertising within the KashFlow business to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by KashFlow. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring web site addresses. This information is used by KashFlow for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Sites.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies through your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you will not be able to use our Site.
- Security Of Your Personal Data
- KashFlow secures your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. KashFlow secures the Personal Data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When Personal Data is transmitted over the internet it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- For the purposes of data processing, the information and Personal Data you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). This may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside the EEA, or if one of our service providers is located in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the EEA, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
- Contact Information
- Cookies Table
- This table follows on from the “Cookies” section above and details the cookies used by KashFlow on the Sites, and in the applications on the Sites.
- Cookies used on the Site
- Cookies used in applications on the Site (available through https://securedwebapp.com)
Thank you for using KashFlow.