*If you have not linked your KashFlow account to Dropbox yet please read this guide first.
Dropbox have recently made changes to their API service which is used to link to 3rd parties apps such as KashFlow. To ensure continued service we have updated our integration link into Dropbox to match their changes.
To complete the change you will be required to refresh the Dropbox link you have in KashFlow. This simply means re-registering your account within KashFlow. This change does not affect your files kept within KashFlow. Please note that you will need your Dropbox username and password at hand (If you have forgotten your Dropbox username or password please contact Dropbox directly).
- Log into your KashFlow account and navigate to Apps > Dropbox > Settings
- Once you are on the Dropbox Settings screen click on the Disconnect option at the top of the screen
- Select the Connect to Dropbox option
- You will be prompted to log into Dropbox and give access permission for KashFlow
- Click Allow and then click Update
You have now completed the update to your Dropbox integration.
If you have trouble opening attachments after updating your Dropbox link then you will need to clear your internet cache. Follow the instructions here.
For help with using Dropbox with KashFlow please contact [email protected]