Receipt Bank is a service that converts your receipts into data you can use. Receipt Bank gathers your receipts and invoices, scans them and processes them and then pushes them into your KashFlow account. Customers can submit their receipts to Receipt Bank by:
- iPhone / Android
- Direct Upload
- Free postal service (UK only)
To integrate Receipt Bank and KashFlow first enable the KashFlow API by logging into KashFlow and clicking Apps > API Settings > Tick the box for enable the API, untick restrict by IP address and click Update.
- Login to your Receipt Bank account.
- Click on the Account Settings tab.
- In the ‘Integration with Other Software’ section, click on the ‘change’ link.
- Select KashFlow and click on the ‘Select’ button.
- Follow the instructions on Step 2 and after you are finished, tick the box at the bottom and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your Kashflow username and password and then click finish.
- Success, Your Receipt Bank is now connected to KashFlow!
Please note that the most efficient way to send information from Receipt Bank to KashFlow is to use the same list of expense categories (also known as Nominal Codes) in Receipt Bank that you use in KashFlow.
For support please contact [email protected]