To establish the link between your KashFlow Connect account and IRIS Accounts Production follow these steps:
From within Accounts Production, go to “Setup” | “Practice Options“|”KashFlow”
Enter your Kashflow Connect credentials in the window that appears.
3. Click OK to close the Practice Options screen.
4. Enter the Client’s Details. Select Client | View
5. The following screen displays. Click the Magnifying glass next to the KashFlow Client field.
The following screen displays.
6. Select the Link to KashFlow client option.
7. Highlight the relevant client and click OK.
8. Click Save.
9. Click Close to exit the Business Client Maintenance screen.
Please Note: These steps apply to any practice suite product excluding System Maintenance. For System Maintenance the option is found under “Practice” | “Practice Options” | “KashFlow“.