This s a documentation page for our shiny new REST API - you weren't meant to find it. This API isn't ready for public use yet. We're chopping and changing it a LOT as we grow it. So if you build something that uses it then it's very likely to break in a future update. Don't say you weren't warned!
|JSON or XML|
|This method allows you to delete multiple customers at one go. |
The request body should consist of List ( array ) of customer codes to be deleted
Deletes the customers specified in the list of customer codes. Following operations are involved in the deletion process for each customer code in the list:
1. Deletion of all invoices for the customer if there is no transaction lock or bank lock.
2. Deletion of all recurring invoices for the customers.
3. Deletion of all quotes for the customers.
4. Reassignment of the bank payments for the customer to special nominals set up in the system.
5. Deletion of go cardless entry.
6. Customer Id of projects will be set to 0 for this customer.
7. If all the above 6 operations are applicable for a customer code in the list, then the customer record will be deleted.
If all the customers in the list are deleted, API will respond with 204 status.
If all the customers are not deleted, API will respond with 200 status and list of customers codes with the reason why the API failed to perform delete operation on these records.
Note: If any invalid customer code is specified, API will respond with 200 status and the list of invalid customers and the reason why the operation failed. All other valid customers will be deleted.
URL : /customerlist
Example request for DELETE of customerlist
[ "CA101", "CUST123", "2345", "CUST" ]