KashFlow Payroll System Requirements
Because KashFlow Payroll is online software – you don’t need to install it – it runs on the web browser you normally use to access web pages on the Internet. This page contains details of what browser and system settings you need to be able to log in to KashFlow Payroll.
We support the following web browsers.
Mozilla Firefox 9 and above
Safari 5 or greater
iPad or Android tablet web browser
If you are not sure whether you’re using a supported web browser, click here to check using whatbrowser.org.
Tips for a better KashFlow Payroll experience
The following suggestions will help you get the most out of KashFlow Payroll:
- Use the latest browser (we like Chrome for the best browsing experience).
- Ensure that you have the Adobe PDF Reader installed.
- If you use Firebug, disable it during your KashFlow Payroll session for better page performance.
- To view reports in Excel format you will need either Microsoft Office’s Excel installed or a compatible free viewer from Open Office.
- Check your screen resolution is at least 1024 x 768
- Trouble Connecting
- If KashFlow Payroll isn’t loading, or times out, it might be that you are having trouble connecting to the Internet. Here are a few things to try:
In the same browser, check that you can get to other websites, e.g. www.google.com.
If you can connect to the Internet but are still having trouble try shutting down/closing the browser completely and opening it or even another browser and trying again.
If you can access the Internet without problems but still can’t use KashFlow Payroll, please contact [email protected]