KashFlow’s Spring Release includes updates that benefit both accountants and small business owners.
The way that accountants and small business owners work together is changing for the better, and at the heart of this change are simple and effective cloud solutions for accounting, bookkeeping and payroll.
This better way is not just about making the client relationship easier to manage for accountants. It’s also about offering both small business owners and their accountants the tools to build a truly valuable and mutually beneficial relationship.
The KashFlow Spring Release today includes great updates that help this relationship even more, with feature enhancements for business owners to help them run their businesses, and updates for accountants to help them offer a more valuable service.
The Spring Release includes updates that help our small business customers comply with government legislation, while still giving them more tools to help them achieve better financial management. This includes:
- Support for pensions Automatic Enrolment employee communications – easily generate the necessary, legal communications needed for employees based on their AE assessments.
- Introduction of VAT MOSS returns creation – create quarterly VAT MOSS returns within KashFlow, ready to be submitted online to HMRC.
- KashFlow’s Top 5 Apps – the third party software integrations that provide the most value to KashFlow customers in creating efficiencies and adding value to running their businesses. The Top 5: Receipt Bank, PayPal, Tripcatcher, GearShift and GoCardless.
- The launch of KashFlow Canvass – a brand-new online user feedback and discussion forum for KashFlow customers to interact with the KashFlow product management team, suggest new ideas and features, and stay up to date with new product releases.
UK accountants will also benefit from the KashFlow Spring Release, which forms part of updates to the IRIS Software Group’s Cloud Suite. The IRIS Cloud Suite (which KashFlow is part of) is the industry’s first end-to-end cloud offering that allows small businesses and accountancy practices to collaborate and run on cloud technology.
In the Spring Release, IRIS has updated its cloud offering to introduce the latest tax and payroll legislation including:
- Legislation updates in IRIS OpenTax and KashFlow Payroll
- VAT MOSS returns in KashFlow
- Integration of IRIS OpenSpace and Payroll
Click here to find out more about the IRIS update.