We need a marketing ninja to join our growing team at KashFlow in London, SE1
Our online accounting software business has grown from strength to strength over recent years and the team has grown significantly from 4 people not so long ago to close to 20 today.
We now want to hire a full-time in-house marketing person to promote our software to small businesses on- and off-line.
This is a great opportunity for a capable individual to join a young tech company at an exciting stage early in its growth, reporting directly to the Founder and CEO (that’s me!)
What we want from you
You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing plans to market our award-winning accounting software to very small businesses everywhere (but primarily in the UK). As it’s a web-based product this will be mainly online marketing but there should be an element of offline marketing too.
You’ll be responsible for all elements of marketing including:
- split testing web pages
- increasing conversions on the site
- increasing conversions from trialling to paying customers
- email marketing
- building offline relationships to form marketing partnerships
- working with our accountant partners to assist them in marketing the product to their clients
- much more
What we’ll give you
In return we’ll give you:
- a competitive salary reflecting your ninja skills
- an exciting entrepreneurial working environment
- an opportunity to grow your skills and learn about the emerging SaaS industry
- support resources such as designers and technical input
- recognition for a job well done
- as much free toast as you can shake your ninja stick at
What you need to bring to the party
You must be a seasoned marketing professional with at least 2 years experience in digital marketing
You must be familiar with Google Analytics or similar and be able to turn that data into useful business intelligence
You should also possess:
- Sound knowledge of SEO principles and techniques
- Email marketing experience, both at a strategic and an implementation level, including the use of a mass-mailing tool (e.g. Lyris)
- A familiarity with the needs of small businesses, acquired either by the experience of running one or by previous experience of catering for that market
- Experience delivering or hosting webinars or similar customer contact events
- Experience working with designers to provide briefs, guide design and sign off finished work
- The ability to create and deliver a marketing plan from beginning to end with a view to producing measurable results
- Experience in developing metrics by which the success of marketing activities may be measured
- The energy and enthusiasm to drive the marketing strategy of a high-growth SaaS product
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
This is a full-time, in-house role, so no freelance offers please.
Our usual notice applies: If you are an agency and you call/email about this role anyway, then I reserve the right to include you in a future blog post about recruitment agencies who can’t read and can’t be any good anyway or they wouldn’t have to phone people who explicitly said “No Agencies”.