Another improvement to our accounting software based on feedback from our customers:
In this release, we have implemented the below-listed changes:
- The PayPal Pro payment process has been updated, please take a look at this knowledge base article to see how you can implement PayPal Pro in KashFlow.
- The tick box on the Trial Balance report for “Include Opening Balances” will automatically be ticked to show a true reflection of the report. This can be unticked at any time.
- You are now no longer able to delete a bank account if the account includes a bank transfer item. You will now only see an option to archive the bank. For full details on this, please take a look at this knowledge base article.
- You are now no longer able to create an invoice or purchase where the line item has been set as a bank account nominal code. This previously caused the trial balance to imbalance.
- If you have a repeat invoice or purchase set up that has the line item set as a bank account nominal code, this should be changed to the relevant sales/purchase code for that repeating transaction. If the code has not been changed, when the repeating item is generated it will use the nominal code of 9999 other. This can be edited on the invoice at any time after creation.
- In addition to the changes, we made for SCA for Stripe and Square back in March 2020, we have now implemented these changes to effect PayPal and Global payments. This will mean that the process is more secure, and you may be prompted to enter additional security, such as a code from SMS. This will be done automatically from the software, there is no further input needed from yourself in order to enable this.
Items no longer supported:
- The integration between KashFlow and EKM is no longer implemented, if you would like to import transactions you can do this by using a CSV import. For more information on this please see this knowledge base article.
- Payment Processors are no longer supported in the old user interface of KashFlow. To continue using payment processors, you will need to upgrade to the new user interface. The instructions for completing this can be found in this knowledge base article.
- If you are using the new application, you will no longer be able to make payments through the following payment processors:
- Secure Hosting
- Payment Sense
- Processing Point