Another improvement to our accounting software based on feedback from our customers:
We now support SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) for card payments for Stripe and Square. This will mean that the process is more secure, and you may be prompted to enter additional security, such as a code from SMS. This will be done automatically from the software, there is no further input needed from yourself in order to enable this.
- Project assigned to repeat invoice being lost when the repeat invoice has been created, this has now been fixed.
- List Invoice/Purchase reports now show the correct amount for the line item, rather than incorrectly including the full invoice amount.
- Square Fee incorrectly being marked as Money In, this has now been corrected.
- Open Banking – Issue whereby browse “Back” option was canceling the consent, this has now been fixed.
- Duplicate VAT Submission – If you attempt to submit a VAT return that HMRC believe has already been submitted, you will receive an email informing you that there has been a duplicate error response. If this happens, you will receive an email from KashFlow explaining what has happened. You can find more information regarding this at the following link.