We’ve teamed up with Entrepreneur Country as their official accounting software partner.
Entrepreneur Country was founded by BBC Online Dragon and CEO of Ariadne Capital Julie Meyer and has grown into a community of 25,000 high-growth small businesses recognised as UK and Europe’s leading entrepreneurs. Certainly a group of people we want to be associated with!
They’re running an event on 15th June at Savoy Place in London under the title “In a world with no money…”. It looks set to be a great event, with these speakers addressing the challenges of doing business in the current climate:
- Julie Meyer – CEO, Ariadne Capital
- Lex Fenwick – Chairperson, Bloomberg LP
- Rob Hersov – entrepreneur, catalyst and investor
- Dominique Vidal – Partner, Index Ventures, co-founder of Kelkoo
- Judy Piatkus – founder, Piatkus Books
- Alex Cheatle – founder and CEO, Ten Lifestyle Management
- Guy Rigby – Head of Entrepreneurs, Smith & Williamson
as well as a number of panel debates and workshops, such as:
- Financing in a world with no money
- The Art of the Deal
- Making money from smartphone apps
- What next for Cloud Computing?
- Moving Pictures…the future of IPTV
The usual cost to attend is £295, but as we’re an official partner we asked if we could get a discount for our customers and readers and they said yes, but only for a limited number of places.
The usual cost is £295, but you can save £200 and pay only £95 per attendee.
As you can appreciate, this is quite a big discount and places are limited. So if you’re planning on attending, click here to register and enter code ec2010AF to get the discount.
I’ll be there, as will my CTO Tim McOwan, so please do track us down and say hello.