Every month, thousands of small business owners register to take a free trial of our online accounting software. Although SaaS is traditionally a self-service model, we recently created a brand new onboarding team whose sole purpose is to call trialists and answer any questions they have about KashFlow. Thanks to a great reception, and increasing numbers of trialists, we’re now looking to expand the team!
|Benefits||Private medical insurance, 21 days paid holiday|
Duties and Required Skills:
As a member of the onboarding team, your primary responsibility is to call new users to help them get up and running on the software. To excel at the job, you should…
- Be a very quick learner – being able to quickly adapt your tone, as well as what information you relay, is essential when dealing with a wide range of business types.
- Be able to think on your feet – you may receive questions that aren’t immediately clear or require some thought. Knowing where to look for the answers is absolutely key.
- Be an exceptional communicator – the onboarding team doesn’t use a script, so you need to be able to put together what you’re trying to say quickly and effectively.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced company that is growing rapidly – we’re looking for people who want to grow with us and become experts!
Ideally, you’ll also…
- Have prior telephone/customer service experience
- Have experience working with small business owners
- Have some interest in software, finance or small business
Please note: Accounting knowledge is not a pre-requisite, and full training on using the software will be provided.
How to apply:
If you’re interested (and this blog post hasn’t scared you off!) please read this blog post about IPEA and see if you think you could be a fit here. You don’t have to be a rock star, a guru or anything like that; you just have to be passionate, hard working and personable. If that’s you, please send your CV, salary expectations (as we presume you don’t want to work for free…but bonus points if you do) and a random fact about yourself to: email@example.com.
Please note: NO AGENCIES.
Our usual notice applies: if you are an agency and you call/email about this role anyway, we reserve the right to include you in a future blog post about recruitment agencies who can’t read, and can’t be any good anyway or they wouldn’t have to phone people who explicitly said “no agencies”.