Another improvement to our accounting software based on feedback from our customers:
We have implemented the following changes in this release:
- When importing a bank transfer entry (Or sometimes a GoCardless entry) via the bank import screen, the transaction was incorrectly being reversed. This has now been fixed.
- When an invoice has been settled with a credit note, previously the date of this action would be set as of today’s date. This has now been changed so that the date allocated to this action is the date on the credit note.
- Improvements to the way a VAT journal affects the VAT return for those on the Flat Rate Scheme.
For our KashFlow Connect users, we have implemented a new feature for Bulk Actions.
We have also added the below to KashFlow Connect:
- To have the ability to create client usernames upon creation.
- Full client name is to be shown on the VAT Dashboard screen.