Another improvement to our accounting software based on feedback from our customers:
In this release of the software, we have updated the user interface for Quotes and Invoices to fall in that with that of the Purchase Orders.
Also in this release, we have included some maintenance updates, these include:
- Improvements to the Global Pay functionality.
- A fix has been applied to the PDF Theme area whereby a PayOnline would show when there is no payment processor configured.
- When matching transactions from a Bank Feed, “Unpaid” invoices will now be listed as the default selection.
- Bank Transfer correction – When a payment has been added to move money from one bank to another, the information explaining the Money In / Money Out has now been fixed and will display information correctly. Previously this would only show one side of information from both bank accounts.
- Improvements to the Nominal Ledger report when filtering by Project.
- Improvements to Open Banking imports to help reduce duplicate transactions.
- A fix as been added to some reports in the software, including the Profit and Loss report, whereby information was being cut off at the bottom of the page.
- VAT Return Detail report improvement – you are now able to click on a transaction within the VAT Return Detail report and you will be navigated to that transaction.