Another improvement to our accounting software based on feedback from our customers:
In today’s release, we have included the following changes and fixes:
- Balance Sheet report – Previously when printing this report as a PDF the totals would be missed, this has now been fixed.
- Improvements have been made to the Project reporting.
- Improvements have been made to the Global Reports.
- When importing transactions from PayPal, you are now able to select to allocate invoices to an existing customer or supplier. Previously, a new customer or supplier would be created upon import.
- Previously you could only print a maximum of 10 invoices at a time, this has now been increased to 25.
- Following the previous release, we have made some changes to the way an invoice or purchase is edited whereby the rate and description would automatically be updated if a nominal code is changed. This has now been changed and this can now be set as a preference. You can read more about this in our knowledge base article.
- Improvements have been made to the way the Open Banking import is integrated. We will now remove any spaces in the item description that is before or after the text. The reason for this is to reduce the risk of duplicate transitions being imported. You can read more about this here.
- You are now able to enter an existing Mandate ID when setting up a client for integration with GoCardless from KashFlow. For more information, please see this knowledge base article.
- We have now added a link to our knowledge base article from the Dashboard which can help you understand the Dashboard figures. The link to this knowledge base article is this.