With Tripcatcher you can capture your business mileage on the web or on the phone app (iOS and Android). Tripcatcher offers time-saving features, such as:
- Calculating your journey distance using Google Maps;
- Favourites: save your regular trips as favourites and use them with one click;
- Recurring trips for adding lots of repetitive trips in one go;
- Calculate journey distance using GPS;
- Calculate your claim using HMRC rates, including passengers too (5ppm).
Tripcatcher calculates the VAT on the fuel element of the mileage claim, enabling VAT regulated businesses to save literally hundreds of pounds per year.
For Accountants and Bookkeepers, Tripcatcher Partner lets you provide Tripcatcher accounts to your clients and gives you access to the Partner Dashboard. The dashboard gives you visibility of all your clients’ mileage claims.
Tripcatcher integrates seamlessly with Receipt Bank where you can publish your mileage claims to KashFlow.
KashFlow Partner Peter Bell at Carlton Commercial says:
“Tripcatcher is the missing link in managing expenses! It’s a great time saver – no more messy spreadsheets or bits of paper- our clients love it.”
Read more about Tripcatcher and try it now for free.