Another improvement to our accounting software based on feedback from our customers:
- In Purchases list, the attachment icon will now appear all the time if attachment present. The option to hide or show the icon has been removed from Purchase Settings as only a handful of users using purchase attachments had this option disabled.
- In Purchases settings, the option “When I record a new purchase, I generally want to mark it as paid at the same time” has been removed. This is because of the new workflow present when creating a purchase.
- Additional Users will now have access to Purchases.
Repeat Invoices & Purchases
- Repeat Invoices & Purchases now include the option to sort by ‘Next Due’ date
Invoices & Purchases
- Totals In Lists have been reintroduced and appear at the bottom of invoice and purchase lists
- The Status Field on the edit invoice/purchase state has been removed
We’ve also made numerous other smaller enhancements, tweaks and improvements throughout the application as well squashed some pesky bugs. Thanks for all your great feedback so far.