Another improvement to our accounting software based on feedback from our customers:
This latest release of KashFlow adds new functionality to payments.
You can now specify at the invoice level whether to send clients a payment button for credit card or bank payments.
More information on payments is available in our knowledge base.
Included in this release:
- Payments – Option to send customers a pay button for card or bank payment.
- Customer statements option to exclude opening balances
- Performance improvements to invoices
- Management Reports – Improvements to page breaks
- Resolved issue with Dropbox not accepting spaces and special characters.
- Resolved printing issue with internet explorer
- General enhancements and fixes