Cashplus – Prepaid Business Expense Card
A simple way to manage expenses for your business
We’ve teamed up with Cashplus to offer a pre-paid card that helps you to stay in control of your expenses.
Whether you’re buying office equipment, have travelling employees that need to pay for meals and hotels, or have drivers that need to purchase petrol, the Cashplus Business Expense card is the perfect low-cost way to retain control of business spend and reconcile your expenses.
Manage Employee & Contractor Spend
- Top up your card account when needed
- Only spend what you pay in
- Manage your cards online or via your mobile 24/7
- Integrated with KashFlow – import your statement data
How do I apply?
- Apply in minutes online – no credit check to apply*
- Receive your card in 3-5 working days if approved
- Top up your card account via bank transfer
- Start spending with your card
What will it cost me?
- No monthly fees
- No charge for UK card purchases
- First year’s annual fee of £69 is refunded for KashFlow customers that apply below**
- Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 535 7316
|Find out More|
*Subject to terms and conditions. **KashFlow customers that apply for a Cashplus Business Account via the link in this email, or via a telephone call to 0203 535 7316, will be eligible to have their first year’s annual fee refunded to them. The annual fee will be refunded within 2 working days of the customer paying their annual fee and activating their primary card. Any other fees and charges will still apply.
Accounts available to applicants aged 18 years+ and businesses based in the UK and are subject to the address and identification of the applicant and applying business being verified. Cashplus is issued by APS Financial Ltd (AFL) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. AFL is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900002) for the issuing of electronic money. Cards are serviced by Advanced Payment Solutions Ltd (APS) which operates the card on behalf of AFL. All credit facilities are provided by APS and are subject to approval and affordability. APS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for consumer credit activities (Registration No. 671140). The registered address of AFL and APS is 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB. Registered in England and Wales under company numbers 06029941 & 04947027 respectively.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Post Office® and Post Office symbol are registered trademarks of Post Office Ltd.