DG Accountancy Services Limited was established in January 2011 by Owner and Director, Darren Gingles, who qualified ACA with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) in 2003, whilst working for PricewaterhouseCoopers.
We have a forward thinking mentality and take advantage of market leading bookkeeping and accountancy systems available to us, Kashflow being one. The benefits of this is that we are able to provide a streamlined, consistent and efficient service to the benefit of our clients.
The company was formed with the following aims:
- To provide a friendly, professional service at an affordable price.
- To be considered a vital part of your business and not an ‘unavoidable cost’.
- To provide guidance in order for you to make financially efficient decisions during the course of business with a view to making greater profits.
- To help start up business owners get off on the right track.
We have grown at an exciting rate and our team now includes 3 dedicated Client Managers, with a variety of skills and experience in accounting, bookkeeping and taxation, to help keep a client portfolio of over 200 clients happy.
- Company Administration Services
- Company Formations
- Management Accounts
- Payroll & P11D Services
- Tax Planning
- Tax Returns
- Year End Accounts
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Professional & Business Services