KashFlow wins the Software Satisfaction Awards and is named as one of the Smarta 100 in the same week.
KashFlow Accounting Software, the pioneering cloud-based technology company, has been recognised as an industry leader not once, but twice this week. After being named as one of the Smarta 100 on Monday, the brand went on to win the Software Satisfaction Awards for the fifth time on Thursday evening.
- As part of its #GenDIY initiative KashFlow has pledged to donate all £10,000 of the Smarta 100 prize money, if named the overall grand prize winner, to startups and microenterprises.
- Generation DIY (#GenDIY) is a KashFlow initiative to encourage young entrepreneurs in the UK.
- Working with The Prince’s Trust, KashFlow hopes to inspire young people to create jobs for themselves by setting up new businesses.
- KashFlow took the grand prize at the SSAs for the fifth time in six years (narrowly missing out in 2010).
- The Software Satisfaction Awards took place on Thursday night at Harrods. KashFlow won the Accounting and Finance (SME) category.
- The Smarta 100 winner will be announced on 8th November. You can vote for KashFlow here: http://www.smarta.com/smarta100/2012/KashFlow
Duane Jackson, founder and CEO of KashFlow commented:
“We’re thrilled to have been chosen by Smarta as one of the Smarta 100, and electing to share the prize money with other startups and small businesses to help them expand feels like a natural step for us when we’ve been talking so much about Generation DIY. Of course, we have to win it first, so we’re still relying on our users to vote for us.”
“Having received a seed investment from The Prince’s Trust in 2005, I know exactly how big a difference that initial injection of capital can make. I’m hoping that if we’re able to make a series of donations to other new businesses that we’ll be able to motivate and support them to succeed.”
“The reason the SSAs is such a big deal to us is that they’re voted for by real customers, rather than a panel of judges. Customers have always been our primary focus, most of KashFlow’s development has been as a result of customer feedback so being recognised as industry leaders in that capacity is not only very humbling, but also something that we’re absolutely committed to.”
–– ENDS ––