For your quick and easy reference, we have arranged our frequently asked questions regarding the our online bookkeeping software by category.
More specific questions and answers about the software can be found in our searchable accounting software knowledge base.
Registering & Logging On:
- Why do you need my email address?
- What is a promotional code?
- Do I need to pay or give you my credit card details now?
- If I pay before the end of my trial, will I lose the days left of my free trial?
Security & Privacy:
- Can other people access my accounts?
- Where is all my data physically kept?
- Is it safe to have all my data stored on the internet?
- I have no experience of bookkeeping or accounting – is KashFlow suitable for me?
- I currently use Sage – should I switch to KashFlow?
- Is KashFlow suitable for retail businesses that deal mainly in cash?
- Does KashFlow automate accounting for PayPal / eBay?
- Does KashFlow support multiple currencies?
- Can I print Packing Slips?
- Does KashFlow help me produce VAT Returns?
- Is there a limit to the number of suppliers, customers or invoices I can create?
- Can I produce quotes/estimates?
- Can KashFlow create invoices for me automatically each month or year?
- Do I need to print invoices in order to send them to customers?
- Can I create Credit Notes?
- Does KashFlow support multiple bank accounts?
- Does KashFlow handle bank reconciliation?
- What reports does KashFlow provide?
- Can I use KashFlow to take Credit Card Payments?
- Does KashFlow provide remittance advice and receipts
It’s worth noting that although we refer to KashFlow as online bookkeeping software here, it has actually matured a lot over the past couple of years and is now very much a full accounting software product. So as well as bookkeeping online it also produces all of the reports you’d expect from an accounting package.