Entering the Competition
1. The KashFlow 1-year Free Subscription Competition (the “Competition”) is open to those living in the UK aged over eighteen years old.
2. Employees of KashFlow Software, their group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
3. You have to sign up for KashFlow 14-day free trial using the Promo Code ‘BIZSHOW16’ to be eligible for the Competition.
4. There is no charge for entering the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted for each email address.
7. The competition closes on Friday 15 July 2016 at midnight. Entries after this point will not be counted.
Picking the winner
1. The winner(s) of the Competition will be randomly chosen by a representative of KashFlow (the “Judge”) within two (2) weeks of the stated end date of the particular prize draws from all eligible entries received during the dates specified.
2. The decisions of the Judge will be final and binding.
3. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
4. The winner(s) of the Competition will be notified by email within two (2) working days of the draw.
5. Winners agree to supply a photograph for publication and/or take part in further promotional activities if so requested by KashFlow.
1. The winner(s) of the Competition will receive a 1-year Free Subscription to KashFlow Bookkeeping and Payroll Software
2. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and has no cash value. It cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize
1. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: KashFlow Software Business Show Competition, Marketing, KashFlow Software, Faulkner House, Faulkner Street, Manchester, M1 4DY. The Promoter of the Competition is: KashFlow Software, Faulkner House, Faulkner Street, Manchester, M1 4DY.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of KashFlow for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence or any other liability which may not be excluded by law. All other liability is excluded by KashFlow to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular and without limitation to the foregoing, KashFlow shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, costs or expenses.
3. KashFlow reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of KashFlow in all matters under its control is final and binding.
4. KashFlow shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, failure of third party suppliers, telecommunications failures, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
5. The Competition will be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Try KashFlow free for 14 days and you'll never look back. Promise.