This Friday sees Bournemouth host The Business Book Festival.
From the website:
Meet the UK’s best selling business authors at the UK’s first business book festival. Hear them speak; listen to their stories; seek their advice; buy their books.
What’s new in enterprise thinking;
How to succeed in today’s challenging times;
Inspiration, innovation and intelligence
The first UK Business Book festival has invited the country’s top business authors to come together and spend a day sharing their knowledge of how to make money and change the world.
- Hear great stories from entrepreneurs
- Get ideas that will save you money
- Network with the sharpest brains in the business world
- Learn how to publish your own business book
- Find the courage to do your own thing and succeed
The line up of authors that will be speaking is pretty impressive and I suspect that Brad Burton will be worth the £35 entry fee on his own.
Operating on the IYDAYDG (if you don’t ask, you don’t get) principle, I asked the organizers for a reduced price to pass on to readers of this blog. And they said “yes – £10″.
To take advantage of this offer, register online here and order just the £10 “Single Session” ticket. There’s an Order Notes box on the checkout page – type the word “KashFlow” in to that box and then when you collect your ticket on the day you’ll find out its been magically upgraded to the “Full Attendance” package.
There are two catches:
1) don’t expect the free book voucher
2) you must register by Thursday, so get it done now.