The FREE KashFlow iPhone App is here
So you’ve got a shiny iPhone and you want to access your accounts on the move?
Now you can.
Download the free iPhone App for KashFlow and you’ll have your accounts in your pocket
KashFlow on your iPhone
We recently released the free KashFlow iPhone App and within hours it was in the top 20 apps in the UK.
You can download the app for free from the App Store by clicking here, or by searching for KashFlow in the App Store.
Once it’s downloaded and installed you’ll need to enable the API in your KashFlow account by going to Settings -> APi Settings.
This is the first version of the App and we’ll continue to update and improve it based on your feedback.
Here’s just some of what you can do with the app:
- Create, review and email invoices
- Create new receipts, including the ability to upload a photo as an attachment
- View a list of unpaid invoices
- View a list of overdue invoices
- View bank account balances
- View your financial overview
- Access your list of customers, along with contact details
- View reports
If you don’t already have a KashFlow account, you can register now for a Free [trial-length] day trial by clicking here.
Please do provide feedback on what we can do to improve this application by emailing email@example.com.
If you download the app to your phone you’ll be automatically notified as new versions become available.