KashFlow Accounting Software Benefits
Benefits of KashFlow
When you use the KashFlow accounting solution you save time, you’re better organised and you have a better insight into your financial position. It’s software that works how you’d expect it to work, without using confusing jargon or complicated processes.
The software has been built with the small business owner in mind. We know that you want to spend your time on what you do, not struggling with complicated software trying to understand how it works.
That’s why our online accounting solution gives you everything you need; from invoicing to cashflow management to VAT reports and everything else you need at your fingertips to keep your business running smoothly and you focused on doing what you do best – running your business. Read more about the features here.
We offer a 14-day free trial to give you the chance to experience our online accounting service with no obligation, so sign up now to get started in a matter of minutes.
Easy to use:
- Accessible from anywhere in the world
- Multiple concurrent users
- Intuitive interface
- No accounting jargon
- Free and fast support
Improves cash flow:
- Totally free trial – no obligation to buy
- Low monthly payments
- No annual contract – Cancel anytime
- Reminders by email when an invoice becomes overdue
- Peace of mind knowing you will never overlook an invoice
- Save time and never forget to repeat invoice a customer
- Quickly and easily generate VAT returns
- Saves you time and money
- The freedom to respond quickly to queries regardless of if you are at home or in the office
- Ability to send invoices by email
- Stay on top of unpaid invoices
- Easily store and retrieve information on all of your customers and suppliers
- Record how and when payments have been made and received
- Accurate record keeping
- Create customised, tailored invoice templates
- Simplified credit control and chasing payments
- Greater control of the cash flowing into your business
- Automatic creation of invoices on a monthly or annual basis
- Statistics on customer values, average time to pay, etc.
- Identify good and bad customers
- Easily deal with any accounting queries
- Statement of account for customers and suppliers
- Insightful graphical reports on all aspects of your business
- Visually see how your business is growing
- You and your colleagues can all access information at the same time
- Get invoices to customers quicker and receive payment quicker
Increase customer service levels:
- Present a professional and organised image to your customers
- Track where each of your customers come from
- See how effective your marketing spend has been
- Three pre-written reminder letters of increasing severity
- Maintain a list of your suppliers and customers
- All data stored securely online and backed up every day
- No longer spend time backing up your data or fretting because you still haven’t done it.
- Levels of security comparable with internet banking
- Peace of mind knowing your financial information is much more secure than it is stored on your own computer